Flowx uses interaction with the map to display the forecast over time:
- Finger swipe left/right to move back and forth through time, and swipe up/down for slower time changes.
- Use the data icons to select data to display on the map. You can overlay precipitation with any one other spectrum data (e.g. cloud, wind), as well as any animated data (e.g. wind streamlines, wavefronts).
- Use the dropdown box under the Place Name to select different forecast models.
- Zoom in and out using the pinch-spread gesture. There is currently no panning on the map.
- Double tap on any location to display forecast data for that 'pin' location. Via the menu options, you can then chose to either Set Place, which will change the place to the pin location, or Add Place, which will create a separate Place for the pin location. (See Places Help page for more details - LINK!!!!)