Flowx uses interaction with the map to display the forecast over time:
- Finger swipe left/right to move back and forth through time, and swipe up/down for slower time changes.
- Use the data icons to select data to display on the map. You can overlay precipitation with any one other spectrum data (e.g. cloud, wind), as well as any animated data (e.g. wind streamlines, wavefronts).
- Use the dropdown box under the Place Name to select different forecast models.
- Zoom in and out using the pinch-spread gesture. Please note that with the additional of 'World View' more zoom to view a larger area means more data downloads.
- Use double-finger swipe to pan around the map and drop the 'pin' in a new location. You can then chose to change the place to the new pin locaiton via 'Set Place' in the top-right menu, or create a separate place for the new pin location via 'Add Place' in the top left menu.