Flowx is designed to display all weather data on one screen. The screen layout from top to bottom includes:
- Menu bar: Navigation Drawer (top left menu), Place Name (with forecast model dropdown box) and Place Menu (top right menu).
- Temperature bar: shows high (red) and low (blue) temperatures per day. High temp, shown at the midday point, is between the range from midnight to midnight, while low temp, shown at the midnight point, is between the range from midday to midday.
- Graphs: graphical display of specific weather data. For more detail see Graphs help page. Actual current day/time indicated by thin orange vertical line, while map day/time displayed is indicated by the thick orange vertical line.
- Day bar: shows days of the week, with the map day displayed highlighted blue.
- Data bar: time and key weather data (temperature, precipitation, wind) based on map day/time displayed.
- Map label: data type and source selected.
- Map: geographical map overlaid with weather data.
- Map data icons: allow switching between, or overlaying, data types. Fore more details on adding/removing data types see Map Data help page.
- Spectrum bar: data values across the colour spectrum displayed on the map.