The app has five built in graphs:
- Monkeys Wedding - shows precipitation (blue), clouds (grey), sun (yellow) and wind speed (green line).
- Cricket Chirps - this is the DeltaTemp graph which shows the temperature (blue line) along with cold (blue) and warm (red) changes compared to the same time on the previous day.
- Sun Dogs - shows pressure (white or black line, depending on app theme selected).
- Starry Night - shows humidity (blue line).
- Sailors Delight - shows wind speed (dark green line) and wind gusts (light green line). There is no wind gusts for the GDPS data.
The coloured icons on the top right of each graph indicate data type.
You can edit what is shown on a graph using the Graph Editor which is available in the Pro Version. See the Graph Editor help page for more details.